Be an integral part of the Technology Strategy and Operating Model Transformation (TSOMT) group at BNY Mellon and help build the future of technology in the firm. TSOMT is spearheading the adoption of Agile, DevOps, and business-aligned product delivery, and instituting long-term, transformative changes, while evolving Technology’s multi-year Operating Model and the Technology Strategy Master Plan. We are driving a comprehensive People and Workforce Strategy which identifies and invests in the skills that will create a world class Technology organization and a highly engaged workforce, with a focus on promoting continuous learning, development, listening, and recognition. Critically, we are surfacing and prioritizing the best strategic change investment opportunities to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and shift spending to deliver a sustainable advantage through investment in differentiating activities. To enable growth at scale, we are delivering superior Technical Documentation for the changes to our strategy, operating model, and tools, to drive the adoption of shared services, enterprise frameworks, and components, and to support end-users and customer.
The Primary Program Manager for BNY Mellon’s Agile Transformation will be at the forefront of the firm’s evolution. In this role you will organize and manage multiple projects and workstreams, supporting the broader mission of the firm-wide program. You will be responsible for ensuring that the firm-wide transformation is organized at all levels and that the firm has clear visibility into progress.
- Organize and drive the Agile Transformation for the firm
- Provide regular Executive and Community Updates including Monthly Status update to the Technology Executive Council and Quarterly Updates to the BNY Mellon Executive Committee
- Manage communications and marketing throughout the Organization
- Orchestrate the program management across different Lines of Business in partnership with the federated leads
- Collaborate with Audit regarding Agile best practices and DLC adherence
- Partner with Enterprise Change and Portfolio to implement new Agile standards in our DLC
- Partner with DevOps leads to ensure that our Agile and DevOps practices work hand in hand
- Chair steering committee made up of Line of Business CEOs, Operations Leads, and select CIOs
- Manage vendor relationship and the resources working onsite
- Oversee the Agile Maturity assessment and ongoing data monitoring
- Own the Agile Champions network for the firm
- Proven experience in leading complex initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years of related experience preferred; experience in technology or the financial services industry is a plus
- Very strong analytical skills, as well as advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with tools such as Confluence, JIRA, and PPM preferred
- Ability to learn new technology quickly, demonstrated by experience in an engineering environment
- Ability to take ambiguous topics and translate into actionable plans working with multiple business and technical stakeholders
- Strong team player with outstanding communication, organization, and collaboration skills
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 96371
Organization: Office of CIO-HR18027
Requisition Number: 2100186