Our Sales team represents Capgemini, a true leader in global commerce services, and continues to build on our reputation for quality, transparency, and trust that we’ve cultivated since 2003.
We combine our proven methodologies, innovative solutions, deep technical expertise, and award-winning design to attract and retain clients from global brands to small companies and empower them to be leaders in their industry.
The career opportunities we offer are endless, and we provide extensive mentoring and coaching opportunities to our teammates so we can continue to be the best in the industry.
Capgemini Business Development Manager (BDM) is an experienced, aggressive sales professional. The main responsibility for the BDM is to sell new business for Capgemini. This will be done by building a pipeline of potential prospects and converting them into new clients for Capgemini, meeting or exceeding a bookings quota of $7M.
- Build out a new business GTM prospecting plan by focusing on opportunity development within our ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Present Capgemini capabilities, service offerings and differentiators via the phone, email, virtually and in person
- Possess an understanding of the larger eCommerce ecosystem players such as Order Management Systems, Personalization, Tax and other tools. Understand fit into Capgemini solutions and client environments
- Demonstrate understanding of market conditions, clients needs and how Capgemini services best meet those needs; propose appropriate solutions to meet those needs and secure new clients
- Effectively work with the Capgemini inside sales teams to canvas territory being aware of eCommerce re-platforming initiatives or related opportunities
- Meet with and cultivate productive relationships with partners particularly Adobe Commerce (Magento), SAP Commerce Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Sell a balanced book of business spanning the Capgemini lines of business or service offerings
- Demonstrate knowledge of existing Capgemini clients including their names, eCommerce platforms, project and client profiles and apply appropriately to opportunities in your territory
- Have a solid understanding of Capgemini client names/references for major vertical industries
- When appropriate, attend trade shows and conventions with the goal of building relationships to drive incremental revenue
- Drive attendance to in-person and virtual events
- Use the executive team when / where needed to assist in advancing opportunities and closing business
- Maintain consistent contact with key players as they make career changes, re-establish relationships and continue selling the benefits of working with Capgemini
- Develop and nurture new pipeline opportunities through various marketing activities; cold calling, networking, teaming with industry partners and influencers
- Effectively use data and search tools to extract accounts/contacts for your territory
- Maintain a detailed prospect pipeline, with comprehensive activity notes, in the Capgemini CRM salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Forecast opportunities and closable bookings in SFDC
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly activity targets
- Provide feedback to your supervisor on progress, opportunities and/or issues
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above
- College degree
- Two years experience selling new business within the eCommerce sector. Three to five years experience selling services within the technology, marketing or agency industries.
- Experience building GTM plans within the technology marketplace
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-guided and motivated individual capable of producing with minimal oversight
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of the eCommerce marketplace
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Innate drive to succeed with a willingness to take action
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law