As a Technology Market Development Executive (T-MDE) you will advance Capgemini's MuleSoft Integration practice, which provides Application to Application integration, ESB, Messaging, API Management related consulting services to accounts and clients within North America.
You will work closely with our Sector sales teams, Customers, Client Executives, Technology partners, and our Executive leadership team in selling and positioning complex and transformational technology strategies and solutions.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
1. Engaging with field sales organization to communicate our differentiation/capability, and to identify target accounts to approach with the various MuleSoft services offered by Capgemini
2. Partner with the Capgemini account sales team to drive new MuleSoft based Cloud Integration/Middleware/API Management services revenue
3. Learning and articulating both MuleSoft product features/differentiation as well as Capgemini's ability to implement those technology solutions.
4. Working with our sector (industry) field sales professionals on targeting our install base and new logo accounts in different industries
5. Evangelizing and marketing Capgemini solutions/offerings to MuleSoft, Salesforce, Hybris, NetSuite and other SaaS practices, alliance team members and end customers
6. Working with our delivery leadership to respond to opportunities, and team-sell through RFP responses or other types of sales cycles.
7. Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
8. Work with our technology partners (like MuleSoft) and build cadence around key activities/targets/accounts and programs etc.
9. Participating/leading RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team) – including solution design, effort estimates, staffing plans, timelines, implementation methodology and financials.
10. Work with the MuleSoft practice in developing customer specific architectures, solution roadmaps, proposals, and business plans.
11. Validate technical recommendations against customer requirements and assist with preparing statements of work (SOW)
12. Advise Capgemini internal teams regarding industry and vendor trends such that Capgemini continues to be well-positioned to assist our customers in Application Integration and API Management space.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Minimum 15 years industry experience, at least Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering discipline with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
2. 10+ years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
3. 10+ years of demonstrated experience in positioning and selling digital and cloud transformation solutions, client negotiations, closing sales, pipeline management and maintaining year-over-year sales results.
4. 10+ years of demonstrated experience in driving ideas and initiatives with technology partners, proven ability to multi-task.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law