In this role, you will bring your deep industry knowledge and your passion for cultivating and inspiring innovative transformation endeavors in enterprise environments.
You will utilize your expertise and vision to help guide and mold the development of innovative principles and ideas. In this role, you’ll partner with a diverse and dynamic slate of people, teams and organizations who share your passion for developing highly-innovative solutions.
You will also have the opportunity to provide mentoring, support and guidance to less experienced employees. We will look to you to develop collaborative strategy and set functional policy and direction. This role acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Partner and collaborate with Markets and Country teams (category, sales, finance, operations) and develop a deep understanding of process and systems
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of process dependencies with both upstream and downstream impact
- Advanced understanding of various data sources and sub-systems connected with any processes
- Ability to model and convert data into information and perform advanced analytics
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team and drive innovative projects
- Develops recommendation from complex data and business analyses and formulates them into business plans.
- Drives and guides high-impact business plan development that enables the execution of innovative business strategies (e.g., implementing new growth initiatives, reducing costs).
- Leads and supports complex business planning initiatives, including M&A integration projects at global and cross-business unit levels.
- Directs, guides and prioritizes large, highly-complex business planning projects by monitoring deliverables and milestones, including developing contingencies to minimize risks and maximize success.
- Partners with high-level client business leaders on a wide range of business issues, including risk management, implementation tactics, and new opportunity development.
- Oversees budget management for multiple, complex plans and projects and is accountable for adhering to stated budgets.
- Oversees and supports the development of project guidelines, plans, objectives, and deliverables.
- Influences high-level business leaders by presenting compelling analyses and recommendations for optimizing business performance.
- Leads and supports multiple large cross-functional teams and communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Provides innovative thought leadership and guidance, helping to shapes the knowledge base across multiple businesses, functions, or regions.
- Provides strong leadership including developing, supporting and monitoring individual and team performance goals, coaching managers and senior individual contributors, and driving major change initiatives.
- Responsible for overseeing, supporting and managing the allocation of tools and resources to support team efforts.
- Partners and collaborates with high-level client business leaders to integrate plans across multiple businesses.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 10+ years total experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. Advanced university degree required (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research methodology for the most challenging business issues.
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Responsible for leveraging new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches and insights.
- Extensive knowledge of how to analyze business problems using Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modelling.
- Deep business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influence skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including leading and supporting large, cross-functional initiatives that impact the organization.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strong leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to lead and provide guidance and support on multiple, large, time-sensitive projects or work streams.
- Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry data, and make clear and compelling business planning recommendations.