In this for you will be joining a collaborative, cohesive team of talented Data Analysts! We will look to your deep data analysis experience to:
- Collaborate with IT teams and management to devise a data strategy that addresses industry requirements.
- Build and cultivate an inventory of data needed to implement the architecture.
- Research innovative new opportunities for data acquisition.
- Identify and evaluate current data management technologies
- Create a fluid, end-to-end vision for how data will flow through an organization.
- Develop data models for database structures.
- Design, document, construct and deploy database architectures and applications (e.g. large relational databases)
- Integrate technical functionality (e.g. scalability, security, performance, data recovery, reliability, etc.)
- Implement measures to ensure data accuracy and accessibility
- Constantly monitor, refine and report on the performance of data management systems.
- Meld new systems with existing warehouse structures.
- Produce, enforce and provide guidance on database development standards.
- Maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts and procedures.
- Participates and collaborates as a member of and leads cross-functional development teams. Performs analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements. Designs complex cross-functional solutions for others to code. Provides mentoring, support and guidance to other developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Sets team strategy and direction, providing guidance and support; represents team to senior management and client/customers. Develops innovative multi-team solutions to complex problems.
- A preponderance of time is spent in strategic and creative problem solving. Demonstrates broad technical leadership and guidance, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage global maintenance services across various technology areas or functions. Performs solution design.
- Applies HP and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly-complex infrastructure and software solutions, while driving innovation. Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and customers. Consults and collaborates with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues. Mentors others in the technology community; may publish or otherwise engage professionally outside of HP.
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience, or a Master's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 7 or more years of experience writing code, specifically as applied to databases (Informatica, Talend, etc.)
- Coding with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Experience in cloud technologies (Azure preferred)
- Strong experience in data architecture
- Experience in big data technologies
- Experience in data modelling and data mining tools
- Data Science experience is good to have
- Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools.
- Strong General Project Management.
- Strong Customer/ Vendor Management.
- Strong Business Analysis. Master in DBA.
- Advanced Web Technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; a collaborative, innovative approach to data analysis, demonstrated influencing skills, high-level of technical and team leadership skills.