The primary purpose of the CRM Programmer Analyst will be responsibility solution development, implementation and operational level 2 support of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Field Enablement (SFE) and Stakeholder collaboration management related solutions. This person will partner with technology and business leaders to develop a roadmap for deploying robust, easy-to-use and flexible solutions to support CRM and stakeholder collaboration including but not limited to Customers, Suppliers and partners. This is an individual contributor role that will be required to manage system integration vendors, SAAS solution providers (i.e. Salesforce.com) and Mobile device application vendors. This position will partner with the business until Leadership to manage project demand while remaining aligned to an enterprise solution architecture (Includes the elimination of isolated Shadow IT projects).
The CRM PA will maintain the configuration and support of the organization's customer relationship management software (specifically Salesforce.com). This person will analyze and resolve CRM and associated solutions issues in a timely and accurate fashion and will be responsible for monitoring data quality and operational stability. This position also has responsibility related to the design, development and deployment of various CRM and SFA related systems to business operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/Business Administration or other relevant fields. MBA or Equivalent Degree Preferred.
- 5+ years experience in the design, configuration, deployment and support of Sales Force.com and other related commercial solutions is a MUST.
- 5+ years of experience working in a commercial environment (sales, marketing, customer engagement, etc..) with an keen understanding of Sales Enablement, Opportunity management and sales mobility.
- Business process analysis and design; ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Implementation experience configuring and deploying SaaS based applications desirable.
- Clear understanding of a software development lifecycle (Agile, Waterfall, etc..) and Application support; Project Management; Working knowledge of networking and systems design
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with ability to work in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders that includes Business Units, Regional, Functional Leaders and their teams
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer focus
RELOCATION PACKAGES ARE OFFERED TO CANDIDATES OUTSIDE OF MILLSBORO, DE.