As the world around us becomes more connected and more digital, there are increased opportunities for fraud and disruption due to cybersecurity attacks. The need for companies, products, and services to be secure is more important than ever in this constantly changing landscape.
Are you passionate about keeping good people safe from bad actors? We are too! We are HP Cybersecurity and we are tasked with the security of the HP enterprise. As HP continues our digital transformation, the work of the cybersecurity professional is never complete and is always interesting. Come be a collaborative part of making a difference with us!
The Cybersecurity eGRC/IRM Analyst focuses on enabling our Governance, Risk and Compliance practitioners to be even more efficient, effective and adaptive by providing world class tools, processes and automation across the GRC function. This challenging role requires the IRM Analyst to not only have a solid command of industry tools but also working knowledge and understanding of associated processes, including risk assessments, third party risk management, auditing, controls frameworks and standards, risk governance and industry and regulatory compliance.
What a Cybersecurity eGRC/IRM Analyst does at HP:
- Collaborates with GRC and other Cybersecurity practitioners to understand methods, processes, challenges, and opportunities.
- Evaluates and recommends GRC tooling.
- Develops and deploys process enablers and automated capabilities.
- Maintains and administers GRC tools.
- Participates in and contributes to other Cybersecurity functions as skills grow and expand.
Individuals who thrive in this role at HP, typically have:
- Bachelor’s degree (required, preferably in computer science, engineering or related area of study, or equivalent experience)
- Technical Cyber Security Certification through one of the recognized bodies preferred: SANS, ISACA, (ICS)2, CompTIA, Cisco, CERT; PMP a plus.
- In-depth working knowledge of the Lockpath IRM platform, including data import/export capabilities.
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of industry risk management frameworks and standards, including IS27001, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, SOC2.
- Knowledge and understanding of common GRC processes, including risk management, exception to policy, policy management, controls management/mapping, auditing.
- Project management skills.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- A mindset of continuous growth, curiosity, and asking WHY?
About the team:
The Cybersecurity Governance, Risk Management and Compliance team is a key pillar of the Cybersecurity organization responsible for protecting the HP Enterprise against cyber threats. The GRC team is a diverse group of cyber security professionals who collaborate with all disciplines within Cybersecurity as well as business and functional stakeholders as trusted advisors to effectively manage cyber security risks to the business.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
We are 55,000 HP employees, united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Interested in joining us? Let’s talk.