Chief Data Office (CDO) is a critical division of Citi’s Enterprise Infrastructure, Operations & Technology (EIO&T) organization. The CDO will be taking the lead in the delivery of Citi’s Strategic Data program which will encompass significant changes with a number of large multi-year, cross functional programs.
The Data Services Solution Lead key responsibilities include:
- Analyze current business and system processes for potential areas of improvement.
- Perform data analysis including but not limited to transactions and contract level reconciliations, root cause analysis and data tracing
- Partner and drive Technology solutions including:
• Own Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
• Coordinate with business and technology partners throughout the SDLC lifecycle
• Oversee and steer functional requirements process with technology partners
• Oversee and write test scenarios and drive UAT planning and implementation and data acquisitions
• Coordinate and provide analysis and interpretation of UAT results
• System / Enhancement rollout and training
• Plan and develop cost analysis, design considerations, and implementation timelines
- Present ideas and recommendations to senior management
- Make strategic decisions as to future of infrastructure and process decisions related to Data Quality initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or equivalent experience; advanced professional qualifications are considered a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in business analysis, financial reporting, system integration, business transformation, project management equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Finance products (i.e. FX, Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, Loans); and some knowledge of accounting and financial calculations, such as P&L, dividends, coupons, or accretion
- Financial control and/or Risk management experience a plus
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills - Be able to manage project milestones and risks
- Experience in business process reengineering and software development life cycle.
- Experience in system analysis and writing business and functional specifications.
- Advanced Technical skills (SQL, data modeling or querying databases)
- Strong data analysis, data mapping and reconciliation skills.
- Good communications including the ability to compile and present management level presentations.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving skills
- Demonstrate an ability to influence across a matrix organization
- Ability to identify process improvements and drive change
- Be able to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org