Digital Strategy & Support Services Director provides leadership and support for all areas of Digital Banking including adoption and engagement best practices; internal coordination within DCAM; and key stakeholder engagement including teammates, Truist Executive Leadership, Truist Board of Directors and Investor Relations. This role includes the leadership of the Client Enablement Digital Support Team and Enterprise Agile Center of Excellence.
- Lead in the creation, socialization and championing of the Truist strategic digital narrative
- Provide proactive leadership and support across all digital product management including the development and ongoing maintenance of the high-level digital strategic roadmap.
- Lead the evolution of the team in order to deliver forward-looking, enterprise-respected point of views on client needs and competitive industry landscapes in order to guide Executive leadership, Business Units, & digital product management in decision-making & prioritization.
- Produce and deliver monthly Digital Strategy Research Brief and quarterly Digital Investment digest to Executive leaders, utilizing primary and secondary research.
- Direct and lead the creation, development and continued enhancement of the Monthly digital business review and Digital Executive Update materials and presentation.
- Lead the creation and development of Digital Investor Relations packages and partner with Corporate Communications to deliver talking points for earnings call updates.
- Lead the creation and development of internal communications on behalf of the Digital Banking team including creation and ongoing maintenance of the Digital Roadshow deck to be used by the Head of Digital Banking and Executive Leadership.
- Partner with product management teams and stakeholders across segments to drive a strategic shift in digital engagement and transactions to achieve cost savings & increase operating leverage.
- Lead the Agile COE to set a new standard in Agile practices; developing the Truist Agile framework in partnership with Design & EIT.
- Lead and staff the Agile COE with the dynamic resources needed to reinvent the way we work, completing an enterprise-wide Agile transformation in the next three years.
- Provide leadership to Client Enablement Digital Support team in order to ensure proper resources are aligned in order to provide white-glove treatment to clients in need.
- Provide thought leadership to enhance and support the output and deliverables of the holistic Digital Banking team.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent education and related training
- 10+ years of diverse business and technology experience; experience with agile digital product development
- 7+ years of experience in banking, insurance and investments across multiple client segments including consumer, small business, wealth and commercial
- 5 years of experience managing associates
- Strong communication and presentation skills adaptable to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated competency in enterprise-level strategic planning with ability to differentiate feasible from academic solutions
- Strong business consulting skills with the ability to advise and make recommendations in both business and technology matters
- Ability to innovate and create original concepts; strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree or Banking School graduate
- Experience with digital product, platform or solutions development