THE COMPANY Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better. Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home. For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
JOB INFORMATION Plans, directs and manages one or more major functions and/or programs within the technology organization to ensure its effective operation in line with goals and objectives. Provides leadership across cross-functional teams. Actively contributes to long-range strategy planning and develops and implements the policies, procedures and systems required for maintaining and developing the overall technology strategy and goals. Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead, manage, and oversee projects, initiatives, and daily operations related to: assessing business and technology processes and functional needs for the enterprise; designing and implementing the optimal mix of system components to support the functional needs; managing the system development/enhancement lifecycle ? from business and systems requirements analysis through development; testing, quality assurance, post-deployment support, managing a portfolio of internal controls around business processes, systems, and data
- Lead, and oversee the project management lifecycle from conception through completion that includes assessing business requirements, scoping and planning projects and initiatives, budgeting, forecasting, tracking and reporting project status, managing deliverables, and assessing customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the development of best practices and guidelines for existing or new technologies within responsible area(s).
- Researches and selects vendors regarding the development of technical solutions, as needed, in conjunction with executive management.
- Reports to executive management on major accomplishments, issues and concerns.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget; approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams and report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Conduct talent management activities including mentoring, training, or providing technical growth opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Minimum 8+ years of technology experience
- Minimum 8+ years of Salesforce development management experience
- Minimum 3+ years integrating Enterprise Salesforce with enterprise applications (e.g., Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field, or information technology or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in delivering technical leadership and setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement).
- Experience in identifying ways to utilize Salesforce Platform to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Experience in defining and managing a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Experience with Salesforce integration tools (e.g., Informatica Cloud).
- Experience leading and owning all technical aspects of Salesforce.com implementations and/or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development.
- Experience in managing development teams using Visualforce, AngularJS, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Experience in leading Salesforce Development Platform teams including potential partner resources to design schema changes in support of significant business evolution.
- Experience in implementing CRM solutions and service cloud.
- Sales cloud consulting experience desirable.
- Strategy and management consulting experience desirable.
- Ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain Salesforce concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.