Capgemini's Insights and Data practice builds platforms for disruptive business models & new market growth and realizes business value for our clients through analytics. Our Insights & Data Global Business Line partners with our clients to identify, build and carry through transformation programs that improve growth and sharpen competitive edge on a long-term basis. Our teams bring industry, process and technology expertise and methods, tools and experience for advancing global, complex deployments.
With over 16,000 data and analytics professionals, working across the globe, we accompany our customers on their journey to insights, helping them derive business value across domains and sectors.
The practice has an aggressive growth trajectory and as a premier partner of many of the key technology players, we are positioned to achieve that growth quickly. Our growth ambition and collaborative approach to work with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new colleagues to dive right in and become an integral part of the team immediately. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice allows you to create a name for yourself, shine early on and have a significant impact on our clients and on our company.
Scope & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Insights & Data Market Development Executive focused on the Consumer Products, Retail and Wholesale Distribution market. Capgemini North America's hub office locations are Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, New York and South San Francisco. We are looking for someone located at or near our San Francisco Hub Office.
Market Development Executive Responsibilities:
As a Market Development Executive, you will utilize your strong technical and business competencies and customer service orientation to provide the highest level of business and technical consultation to sales teams, prospects and customers to achieve sales goals.
The ideal person for this position will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the CPRD market and has worked extensively in this field
- Have expertise with a broad range of data management solutions, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, including the products, sales organization/approach, services and partners.
- The person will possess an understanding of services sales and partner-based selling.
- The candidate will utilize his/her excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with prospects, customers, vendors, partners and sales to ensure that solutions are successfully positioned to customers.
- Candidate must be motivated, take initiative and be a team player since we sell in packs. Selling technology-based transformational services is complex and requires a person to understand the various roles each stakeholder plays in the process.
The Market Development Executive role requires adept performance of the following:
- Learning and articulating both Insights & Data broad set of services and capabilities as well as Capgemini's ability to implement those technology solutions.
- Working with our CPRD sector (industry) field sales professionals on targeting our install base and new logo accounts in different industries (within your territory)
- Introducing a broad set of technology partner sales professionals to Capgemini sales professionals and building cadence around key activities/targets/accounts and programs
- Working with our delivery leadership to respond to opportunities, and team-sell through RFP responses or other types of sales cycles.
- Participating in client/prospect calls
- Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
- Participating in RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team)
- 8-10 years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
- Proven success in both selling and delivering consulting engagements
- Meet and exceed sales targets in excess of $10m
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is
performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more
information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting,
technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of
technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.