The role is part of the senior team working at the executive level of the firm to lead the transformation and operation of the initiative planning process, the program and project governance framework and running the global technology program management office. The role will be focused on building out and executing the portfolio data reporting strategy and tools used for prioritizing, governing, risk assessment/management, capacity planning and status reporting for all initiatives within the Global IT program portfolio.
Key qualifications for this role
- 10-15 years of portfolio and program management experience with an emphasis on portfolio reporting, portfolio tools and data management
- Experience in managing teams as this role will have direct oversight of 2-5 Sr. & Jr. Data Analysts
- Experience at leading and partnering with executive stakeholders to run transformation portfolio management programs across the technology organization
- Experience leading or working with a PMO to establish and execute data standards and practices. Inclusive of managing Portfolio governance reporting, data analysis of IT program/project planning process, and designing, building and socializing executive dashboards that align to various Software Delivery Life Cycle methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
- Proven experience at analyzing data for program/project portfolios using Excel, PPM Systems, Tableau and other tools to create summaries and business views of outcomes, financial spend and benefit commitments.
- Demonstrated experience of using Power Point for executive level presentations and key idea communication
- Thought leadership; bringing a perspective of data management, systems, reporting and analysis for portfolio program planning, governance and reporting from previous experience
- Expert in Excel
- Preferred high level of experience in program project management tools such as MicroFocus PPM, Clarity PPM, Tableau, or other program project management and reporting tools