Citi Hungary is looking for a Senior Business Analyst - Technical Writer who will be responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. Our new colleague will contribute to continuous iterative exploration and improvement of documentation.
As a Senior Business Analyst/Technical Writer you will:
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for complex projects and foster communication between business leaders and IT
- Create and maintain user documentation and training materials
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions
- Support system change processes from requirements through implementation and provide input based on analysis of information
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience