Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, Create and optimize Oracle Applications Database. Siebel Technical / DBA experience is preferred.
- Administer Oracle Applications and other Oracle database-based applications that supports our business as directed by Sr. DBA.
- Resolve day to day application operation issues and problems by self or software vendor support.
- Works in accordance with the change control procedures and ensures compliance of change control and any other Information System’s procedure or work instruction that ensures compliance to Information System’s policy and ISO.
- Perform critical Patch management, Customization and Configuration management and administrations of all Oracle e-business suite application and databases as directed by the team lead / Sr. DBA.
- Provide emergency after hours support for mission critical applications as required. Perform upgrades / maintenance after hours as required.
- Participates in technical team meetings and provide updates to the worldwide team as needed.
- Uses helpdesk software to manage support cases assigned.
- Tracks all time in accordance with Information System’s policy.
- Provides regular status reporting (verbal and written).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good documentation skill is required to document necessary operational documents
- Reviews accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools, such as base dictionaries.
- Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls.
- Formulates initial and monitors policies, procedures and standards relating to database management.
- Identifies and implements enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
- Collaborates with the team regarding company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience. Advanced Degree preferred.
Preferred Work Experience (years): 5-8 years of experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with end user issues
- Demonstrated technical experience
- Demonstrated experience working independently and collaboratively on projects
- Demonstrated experience trouble shooting
- Broad knowledge of applicable IT systems/applications
- Experience developing new systems and tools
- Experience in documenting and maintaining up to date systems procedures
- Advanced analytical skills
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Experience identifying and implement process improvements