https://itsmfonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ITSMF-logo-1.jpg 0 0 bnymellon https://itsmfonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ITSMF-logo-1.jpg bnymellon2021-06-01 14:56:342021-06-01 14:56:34Sr. Group Manager, Portfolio Management (Annual & Continuous Planning) (2110015)
The role reports into the Head of Communications Governance for Enterprise Change & Resiliency Communications, RFP & DDQ and forms part of a global team, responsible for the development and management of an effective operational resiliency communications and governance function. Specifically, this role will focus on the production and oversight of RFP/DDQ responses for Global Operations & Technology.
This role will support Global Operations and Technology and Enterprise Resiliency and Change messaging for all RFPs and DDQs Bank-wide. The role will also co-ordinate the sanitizing of legacy RFP content and serving as the point of contact for client facing teams to coordinate content needs with Technology and Operations SMEs.
Ultimately this role will support the creation and maintenance of a golden source repository of Global Operations and Technology RFP Messaging to ensure messaging continuity across all Lines of Business. Additional responisbilities include:
- Supporting the development of a golden source repository for Global Operations and Technology RFP/DDQ messaging to ensure messaging continuity across all lines of business.
- Co-ordinating the collation and santization of legacy RFQ/DDQ responses across the enterprise and alignment to agreed strategic messaging.
- Maintenance of the golden source repository of messaging which aligns to strategic messaging but adapted where appropriate for specific busines line needs. This repository should ultimately consist of a repository of agreed responses from which business lines can access and “pull” the most up to date messaging as appropriate.
- Maintaining foresight of upcoming regulatory and/or industry changes to ensure future requirements are captured in strategic messaging.
- Analysis and continual refinement of responses and messaging included in RFP/DDQs, to produce continuously improving repository of strategic messaging.
- Work with Corporate Communications to ensure wider marketing material aligns to strategic messaging and is leveraged appropriately.
- Production of MI for departmental and senior management regarding relevant RFP/DDQs and associated responses.
- Previous experience in similar third-party governance, vendor oversight and/or client facing RFP/DDQ content production would benefit this role but is not a firm requirement.
- Knowledge of data governance principles and standards.
- Previous knowledge and experience of building similar systems/databases and associated reporting mechanisms would benefit this role.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- A broad knowledge of BNY Mellon Operations and Technology architecture and infrastructure is a plus.
- Executive presentation and reporting experience.
- Ability to collate, analyse and record large volumes of information is a key requirement for this role.
- An understanding of client requirements for RFP/DDQ responses to enable the translation of technical information into appropriate messaging is key.
- Comfortable interfacing with a range of business lines and individuals to maintain oversight of RFP/DDQ messaging and hold relevant responsible individuals to account for delivery.
- Strong in writing and editing.
- Scrupulous attention to detail.
- Confident working independently.
- Proactive and self-motivated to work ahead of deadlines, doing what it takes to do the job well and above expectation.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of experience preferred.
- 10-12 years of total work experience preferred