The Senior Principal Program Manager of Change Management (Director level position) will govern the processes, controls, procedures, training, tools, and metrics for technology enterprise change from change inception through implementation. The candidate will also form a perspective on the performance of each change domain and bring the knowledge to judge whether our change management policies, standards, and procedures align to industry best practices and regulatory requirements. There are several roles and domain focuses - IT Implementation Governance.
Specifically the incumbent:
- Leads and provides innovative direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with Enterprise Technology change projects, and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications.
- Establishes (Contributes as an L grade) the Enterprise Technology Change and Resiliency program s governance (e.g. sponsors, approvers, stakeholders).
- Acts as the primary interface between technology leadership and a holding leadership accountable on their project plans,
- Has regular contact among peers within the firm and externally, including regulators and professional organizations.
- Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities of highly complex projects involving multiple systems interfaces that are highly visible to the organization.
- Owns formal definition, documentation, and communication of overall program scope and objectives.
- Manages all changes to the scope and requirements through a formally defined change control process. Defines and manages the lifecycle from project initiation through to program closure.
- Manages and resolves risks, issues and dependencies.
- Measures and monitors program actuals, forecasts and budgets and updates plans with accurate, up-to-date information in a timely manner.
- Follows financial standards & processes (e.g. monthly external revenue accruals, software capitalization, procurement & external payments).
- Reports financial information and status to the required executive level through steering committees.
- Secures, leads, motivates and inspires the internal & external resources required to deliver the program.
- Provides advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes and firm or business unit strategy.
- Ensures project delivery is in conformance with company methodologies and standards.
- Contributes to the achievement of Project/Program Management objectives.
- Manages Program Office Resources. May have leadership responsibility for Program Team members.