As part of the Privilege Access Management (PAM) team, our goal is to both maximize security as well as protect data, especially the elevated or privileged access and permissions for users, accounts, processes, and systems against vulnerable attacks.
• Provision/ De Provision User Access Across Multiple platforms: Windows /Unix/AS400/Oracle
• CyberArk PIM Suite including but not limited to provisioning for; Secure Document Vault (Secure repository and sharing infrastructure), Enterprise Password Vault (Privileged Accounts at OS and DB levels), Application Access Manager (App2App secrets, encryption keys, Dynamic Access Providers), Privileged Session Manager (Control and monitor privileged accesses)
• Coordinate system and application configuration and management tasks
• Coordinate integration services, product updates and change requests
• Provide timely response to address server and client-server application performance and/or availability issues
• Lead, coordinate and participate in process improvements as they relate to IDM infrastructure and system
• In conjunction with business and department priorities and directives, conduct vendor and product research on software and systems products to address business needs
• Tier 3 support for all service desks using NAMCK VPN
• RSA – server / application support / provisioning
• Privileged User Access Review
Requires 7+ years of professional work experience
4+ year’s Privileged Access management experience.
4+ years’ experience in administering security controls and core security principles in an organization
- Experience in cloud platforms and fundamentals of containerization.
- Highly skilled in Running/providing services on a Linux/UNIX platform
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Active Directory Group Policies
- Previous CyberArk Server / Application support a must
- Experience with all or some of the following platforms: Windows, Linux, Unix, AS400, Oracle
- Experience with cloud based privileged identity management in multiple platforms (Azure, Google, AWS)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- RSA Console and Server support
- Knowledge of Endpoint management tools such as CyberArk EPM, Avecto, Beyond Trust, etc.
- Experience with API’s is desired
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, CISA, GIAC, Security Plus)
- Excellent problem-solving and technical skills
- Ability to establish goals, objectives, and work plans
- Ability to understand the business and technical requirements while developing the associated content and documentation
- Proficiency in upgrading various software and hardware platforms
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and disciplined, with excellent time management skills
Degree or equivalent experience
General Office Environment