In this role, we will look to you to apply advanced subject matter knowledge and understanding to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently collaboratively contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. You will have the opportunity to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise and guidance to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction, support and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents solutions and organization to internal teams/partners. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to less experienced employees.
- Drives high quality plans to focus effort on what brings more value to our customers.
- Manages and leads programs involving multiple functions and project teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for a software product or service offering.
- Engage with HP internal teams to enhance their experience when using our solutions.
- Create and manage program roadmaps, customer onboarding, KPIs, risk, budget, people and resource allocation, support, and other requirements for assigned program.
- Manages and supports activities of supporting project teams and internal development partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update plan to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Collaboratively communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product, processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing and/or engineering organization.
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Certifications preferred: PMP-PMI, PMP-ACP, Agile SM and Agile PO
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Lean thinking. It's crucial a mindset of experimentation, continuous improvement and customer feedback.
- Empathy. Understand our team members and customers, to know what are the next steps that need to be done.
- Engagement. Show a truly passion for serving and supporting our internal customers, in alignment with our strategy.
- Leadership. Show it by example.
- Prior hands-on experience with Cloud Development (AWS, PaaS, API, etc.)
- Extensive experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing and supporting matrixed teams and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.