Tableau and reporting:
- Analytical and collaborative strategic business partner and provider of data-based solutions
- Someone with strong analytical skills. Ability to develop and execute strategic and operational analytical systems/protocols
- Strong in designing strategic value drivers via data visualization and analytical tools.
- Data- driven. Ability to Mine large transactional data sets to identify and explain trends and provide actionable and insightful storyboarding/visualizations.
- Recommend and implement data visualization and analytical tools to deliver business intelligence, knowledge management, planning, and forecasting/predictive analysis tools.
- Provide data based strategic and tactical analytical decision support on projects
What you will be doing:
- Report / Analytics development in Tableau
- User training of Tableau
- Mobile deployment of Tableau
- Taking disparate data source and visualizing them
- Complex interrelated dashboards, including filter actions and alters.
- Working with/leveraging SQL/Oracle Databases
- Uploading dashboards into Tableau Server and working with the extracts.
- Organizing data to maximize flexibility of visualizations
ETL / Data Management
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployments of data warehouse and ETL solutions
- Adept at SQL queries with experience in constructing/deconstructing complex packages
- In depth understanding of data management concepts: data modeling; database design and development; tuning and optimization
- Hands-on experience with current Informatica application (10.x)
- Expertise in understanding business process flow and designing reports with demonstrated experience in requirement gathering, business user interactions and converting requirements into specifications
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you will be doing:
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and support Data Warehouse and ETL solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications
- Perform advanced ETL development activities using Informatica, PL/SQL, Oracle Database tuning, SQL tunin
- Provide data analysis to support new project definition/design as well as to troubleshoot/resolve issues with existing subject areas
- Work independently or as part of a team to deliver data warehouse ETL projects
- Create, update and maintain project documents including (but not limited to): business requirements and user stories, functional and technical design, data mapping, etc.
- Provide project status and progress updates to BI Management team
- Work with offshore resources to coordinate design and development tasks
RELOCATION PACKAGES ARE OFFERED FOR CANDIDATES OUTSIDE OF MILLSBORO, DE.